The Chapter currently operates virtually.
To join the Chapter you must be a PMI member in good standing.
PMI membership and Chapter membership follow the same cycle, therefore Chapter membership expires when PMI membership expires regardless of when you joined the Chapter.
To pay for Chapter membership dues, you must log onto www.pmi.org, add the Chapter to your cart and pay online.
Whilst the Chapter does not offer full time training, it will from time to time offer exam preparation courses or other professional development courses as it deems fit.
PMI members benefit from:
- Education and Competence building - A "member's only" online access to PMI publications and global standards for self-improvement and understanding.
- Networking - At both the local chapter and global PMI levels, and with fellow practicing project management professionals.
- Volunteering - Available opportunities to support and share which helps you to offer your time and knowledge, whilst also developing your soft skills.
To join PMI, go to www.pmi.org and register. Don’t forget to select Zimbabwe as your local chapter.
PMI membership dues is follows:
- To join PMI global - USD129 (plus USD10 application fee).
- To renew membership - USD129.
- Zimbabwe Chapter membership - Fees USD20.
No. One needs to be a registered member of PMI global and in good standing to join the Zimbabwe Chapter.
PMI offer the following:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Program Management Professional (PgMP).
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP).
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP).
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP).
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP).
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA).
Yes, our monthly meetings are open to non-PMI members. It is however our desire for all people with a keen interest in the project management discipline to join us develop the discipline in our dear country.